2 min read
September 22, 2020
Last updated: September 22, 2020
Dear Bitrix24 users,
As you know, the Bitrix24.Sites module lets you create beautiful websites, landing pages and online stores from scratch or using ready-made industry-specific templates and customize them as needed, with not a single line of code required. Once the website is created and published, it's high time to share it with the targeted audience using search engines such as Bing.
To reach more potential customers and let others know about your company and services, the best option is to submit your website or online store to Bing using Bing Webmaster.
Here is what you can do in Bing Webmaster:
- Crawl and index your website or online store
- Manage your content crawling process
- Check you website performance statistics
- Remove the no longer needed content
- Use keyword research tools to create effective and highly searchable content
- Run the webpages A/B testing
- Check content usability on different devices
- Use many other options
For more information and detailed instructions on how to add your website to Bing, please see this article
Increase the number of visitors to your website or online store and optimize your content easily with Bitrix24!
Your Bitrix24 team